There is one thing that cannot be overlooked when it comes to chicken. We will call that thing its presence everywhere. Chicken has managed to make it all the way around the world and has come back with truckloads of recipes. Almost every recipe today can be tweaked to make a chicken version of it. In this recipe, we are going to combine our favorite, buffalo chicken with nachos in order to obtain a heavenly delight.
These nachos make for a highly nutritious snack. The taste is simply irresistible and the pure Mexican presentation is a talk of the town. So, let us now go on to study the recipe.
The time required and other small details
The buffalo sauce has emerged as a favorite among the many foodies that occupy this world. The sauce keeps bringing you back for more. Your nachos would require a preparation time of 10 minutes, a cooking time of about 25 minutes. Adding it all up, Buffalo Chicken Nachos would be ready in a total of about 35 minutes. The final yield would be good enough for 6 servings.
The ingredients that would be required
Like any recipe, Buffalo Chicken Nachos also have a small list of ingredients that need to be taken care of before moving further with the recipe. That list is elaborated as under:
- About 2 to 3 diced green onions
- A cup of your favorite cheese, preferably shredded
- Many tortilla chips made of corn
- Half a cup of ranch dressing
- Half a cup of buffalo sauce
- Some pepper
- Some salt
- A pound of chicken breast
- A tablespoon of olive oil, preferably extra-virgin
Once you are ready with these items, you can proceed to the process for cooking.
The process for cooking
Buffalo Chicken Nachos may be termed as an easy recipe to make. We recommend that you stick to the steps that we have worked out as follows in order to keep the food near the boundaries of perfection.
- Fire up your oven and let it heat to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grab a big sauté pan. Add olive oil to it and heat over a medium flame. To this, add your chicken breast. Sprinkle with some pepper and salt. Allow a cooking time of about 10 to 12 minutes.
- After cooking, take the chicken off the pan and go on to shred it.
- Take the shredded chicken all the way back to the same pan. Now add the ranch dressing and the buffalo sauce. Simmer for about a minute or two.
- Spread baking sheet and build an even layer of chips on it. Now your shredded cheese and shredded chicken would form the topping.
- Place the contents in the oven and let bake for about 6 to 7 minutes. Your cheese must be melted through after this process.
- Bring in some green onions for garnishing.
Hence, your Buffalo Chicken Nachos are ready.
You do not have to wait for an amazing recipe like this. Make it now. Happy baking!